The results are in from the 2014 National Ocean Sciences Bowl® (NOSB) regional competitions held on February 1. Teams from the following high schools won their respective bowls. The remaining regional competitions will take place in early March.
- Blue Crab Bowl – Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School
- Chesapeake Bay Bowl – Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Tech.
- Dolphin Challenge – Langham Creek High School
- Great Lakes Bowl – Dexter High School
- Lake Sturgeon Bowl – Spring Valley High School
- Nor’easter Bowl – Falmouth High School
- Penguin Bowl – Boardman High School
- Quahog Bowl – Coginchaug Regional High School
- Shore Bowl – Princeton High School
- Spoonbill Bowl – Eastside High School
The winning teams from each regional competition will soon compete against the other regional champions at the 17th Annual National Finals Competition at the University of Washington on May1-4, 2014 in Seattle, Washington. For more information, click here.