Fluid Imaging Technologies, manufacturer of the FlowCAM®, an imaging flow cytometer, is pleased to announce the fourth FlowCAM Student Equipment & Travel Grant.
The grant is open to graduate students and senior undergraduates enrolled at a North American college or university who are studying marine or freshwater ecosystems, having a focus on microorganisms. Students whose research involves the study of marine or freshwater plankton are encouraged to apply for the use of a FlowCAM to support their research.
Winner of the competitive award will receive the following:
- Use of a FlowCAM VS-IV for a period of up to 4 months
- Training and on-going support throughout project
- Complete travel support to the 2015 ASLO/Ocean Sciences Winter Meeting (or other appropriate North American conference within 12 months of completion of project)
Proposals will be judged on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Appropriate use of FlowCAM
- Ability to obtain measurable results during 4 months of use of FlowCAM
Click here for more information. (Adobe PDF)